Monday, November 25, 2013

Halloween left-overs

I know, I know, you're thinking about Thanksgiving left-overs and I'm sounding a little out of it.  Well, I am a little out of it.  Between interning, class, and work, my time has dwindled.  With it, my li'l blog has been neglected.  Actually, my nails have too.  I haven't done too many interesting looks and often simply polish one simple color to keep them covered and neat.
But, here are 2 Halloween looks that I did enjoy, but did not get up.


 *1 coat Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener
*2 coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green With Envy
*Zoya Storm
*Zoya Aurora 
*1 coat Out the Door

Polka dots--easy!  I wanted witchy colors, and loved the holo sparkle contrast of the Zoyas on the cream finish of Green With Envy.
 

*1 coat Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener
*3 coats China Glaze Some Like it Haute
*Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
*Cover Girl Boundless Color Candy Corn
*3 coats Spoiled Vitamin C
*3 coats China Glaze I Herd That
*1 coat Out the Door

I tried to somewhat recreate a Christmas mani that I loved from last year, pattern-wise.  This didn't turn out as I really envisioned, but I love the glittery polishes, so I can't really complain.  As you an see, the orange Vitamin C is incredibly sheer (I really only did 3 coats of the others because I did one coat for each every time I added one), so if you love that orange shimmer, consider a base coat.

So, here's my out of season Halloween looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment